In order to simplify searching for our products and services, we are creating websites for the individual segments of our production,
This time we are concentrating on BO PET films Tenolan® and laminate Folam®, and also for the first time on amorphous boards.
In this way we support better orientation on our websites. Each one has a description of the given product, the possible uses of the resulting products and also information about services, information about quality and the packaging of products.
INTRODUCING THE NEW WEBSITES: www.tenolan.cz
You will find the offering of Tenolan films, Folam laminate and Petafol sheets on the newly created website www.tenolan.cz .
BO PET films Fatra Tenolan are extruded films, which are used for flexible packages, electrical insulations, and other industrial applications. We then manufacture the multi-layered laminated film Fatra Folam from BO PET film, they designed mainly for the production of so-called flexible packages.. We also offer the manufacture of amorphous PET foil and sheets under the Petafol brand name.
These materials and products are used in the electrical industry, food industry, as consumer materials and also for technical purposes.
We would also be pleased to show you the individual phases of manufacture of BO PET film and laminates and other materials on our website, www.tenolan.cz
Fatra is widening in october its portfolio of product webs
- www.sontek.cz – breathable films and laminates for hygiene (baby diapers, sanitary towels, incontinence)
- www.pvc-granulat.cz – granulate from plasticised and unplasticised PVC – for extrusion / co-extrusion, injection moulding, pressing
- www.pvcobaly.cz – traditional PVC formed packages for food and technical purposes
- www.fatra-vstrikovani.cz – injection moulding on own / supplied moulds + offering of our injected products (plastic crate, floor tiles, plastic plugs, boxes)
- www.fatra-regranulace.cz – regranulation + offering of re-granulates – including plastic waste buyout
- www.fatra-extruze.cz – foils and sheets from PE (for building and other applications), antislip foils from EVAC (in shelves and cabinets etc. + for car rugs) and PET sheets (chairmats)