|Thickness (µm)||Width (m)|
|6 – 50||10 – 2 900|
|50 – 150||20 – 2 200|
- Packaging PET films – for the production of flexible packages for foodstuff and technical products.
- Electro-insulating films – for the production of cables, transformers, and winding insulation of electric motors.
- Other films– production of labels, adhesive tapes, siliconized foils, identification and payment cards, office supplies.
- Films are used for flexible packages, electrical insulations, and other industrial applications.
- Films are corona treated, chemically treated (applying water dispersions of polymers) and metallized (vacuum Al depositing).
- FFilms are supplied transparent or coloured in mass, matt.
- By such treatment, films gain features suitable for print and their end-use properties improve.
- Package types are not harmful to health.
- Fatra Tenolan - marking
If you are interested in the product mentioned, you may contact directly the sales department of Fatra:
|Sales – Inland, Southern + Eastern Europe
Tel.: +420 573 329 153
Mobil: +420 724 405 599
|Sales – Western Europe
Tel.: +420 573 329 134