|6 – 50||10 – 2 900|
|50 – 150||20 – 2 200|
- Packaging PET films – for the production of flexible packaging for foodstuffs and technical products.
- Electrical-insulation films – for producing cables, transformers, and the winding insulation of electric motors.
- Other films– production of labels, adhesive tape, siliconized foil, identification and payment cards, office supplies.
- The films are used for flexible packaging, electrical insulations, and other industrial applications.
- The films are corona-treated, chemically treated (applying water dispersions of polymers) and metallized (vacuum-applied aluminium deposit).
- The films are supplied transparent or coloured master batch, matt.
- Such treatment lends the films features suitable for print, and their eventual properties improve.
- This type of packaging is not harmful to health.
- Fatra BOPET leaflet 2019
Sales – GER, ITA, AUT
Tel.: +420 573 329 134
Sales – others
Tel.: +420 573 329 297