- Food packaging – for caustic contents (e.g. spices, sauerkraut).
- Lids for the packing of foodstuffs (for welding to PE packaging materials only).
- Food packaging – for meat products, sterilization and pasteurization. Anti-fog treatment prevents misting.
- Packaging for food and technical items.
- Decorative wine funnels.
- Semi-finished products for packaging foodstuffs
- Thermal bags.
- Special health-care applications.
They are manufactured by connecting two or more flat materials (BO PET, PE, PP film, paper, etc.). Such films are treated variously – by aluminium metallization, through dyeing, depositing water or dispersing polymers – in order to improve the surface adhesion of final materials, and are suitable for production purposes.
Laminates may comprise different and special surface finishes due to a combination of several materials (anti-fog treatment, inside/outside print).
Certain laminates are further processed by packaging technology or employed for decorating purposes. The range also includes special laminates for technical purposes.
It is beneficial to apply a combination of good barrier characteristics for the base material (BO PET) and easy weldability of accompanying materials (PE, PP) in a design of packaging. Barrier characteristics can be increased by aluminium metallization, while appearance is improved by dyeing the BO PET film.
|32 – 400||max. 1 360|
|Foil treatment||Properties of lamination|
|● Metallization with Al (aluminium).|
● Coloured master batch
● Coating for water dispersion of polymers – for the purpose of improving the surface adhesion of final materials
● Special surface finishes – anti-fog finish
● Inner/outer printing
|Lamination improves functionality and ensures properties necessary for packaging materials:|
●A barrier against the permeability of gases, water, steam and oxygen
● The inherent strength of packaging manufactured in this manner
● Ease of printing – to improve the visual appearance of items
● Properties applicable to the end user – such as anti-fog treatment
● Extending the durability of the packaged goods
|Layers||Type of material|
|Underlying layer||PET, PP, PE, BOPP, paper or cardboard|
|Barrier layer||Metal deposition (metallization)|
|Weldable or adhesive layer||PE, PP, paper or cardboard|
Collection of shapes
- Fatra BO PET leaflet 2019
If you are interested in the product mentioned, you may contact directly the sales department of Fatra:
Sales – GER, ITA, AUT
Tel.: +420 573 329 134
Mobil: +420 724 405 895
Sales – others
Tel.: +420 573 329 297
Mobil: +420 724 405 543