Laminates may comprise different and special surface finishes due to a combination of several materials (anti-fog treatment, peel effect, inside/outside print).
Certain laminates are further processed by packaging technology or employed for decorating purposes. The range also includes special laminates for technical purposes.
It is beneficial to apply a combination of good barrier characteristics for the base material (BOPET) and easy weldability of accompanying materials (PE, PP) in a design of packaging. Barrier characteristics can be increased by aluminium metallization, while appearance is improved by dyeing the BOPET film
- Metallization with Al (aluminium).
- Coloured master batch.
- Coating for water dispersion of polymers – for the purpose of improving the surface adhesion of final materials.
- Special surface finishes – anti-fog finish, peel effect.
- Inner/outer printing.
Properties of lamination
Lamination improves functionality and ensures properties necessary for packaging materials:
- A barrier against the permeability of gases, water, steam and oxygen.
- The inherent strength of packaging manufactured in this manner.
- Ease of printing – to improve the visual appearance of items.
- Properties applicable to the end user – such as a peel effect or anti-fog treatment.
- Extending the durability of the packaged goods.
|Thickness (µm)||Width (m)|
|32 – 400||max. 1 360|
- Food packaging – for caustic contents (e.g. spices, sauerkraut).
- Lids for the packing of foodstuffs (with a peel effect – for welding to PE packaging materials only).
- Food packaging – for meat products, sterilization and pasteurization. Anti-fog treatment prevents misting.
- Packaging for food and technical items.
- Decorative wine funnels.
- Semi-finished products for packaging foodstuffs
- Thermal bags.
- Special health-care applications.
|Layers||Type of material|
|Underlying layer||PET, PP, PE, BOPP, paper or cardboard|
|Barrier layer||Metal deposition (metallization)|
|Weldable or adhesive layer||PE, PP, paper or cardboard|
Collection of shapes
Sales – Inland, Southern + Eastern Europe
Tel.: +420 573 329 153
Sales – Western Europe
Tel.: +420 573 329 134