They are manufactured by connecting two or more areal materials (BOPET, PE, PP film, paper, etc.). Films, which are treated by aluminium metallization, through dyeing, or deposition of water dispersion of polymers in the context of improved surface adhesion of final materials, can be used in the production.
Laminates may have different and special surface finishing thanks to the combination of several materials (anti-fog treatment, peel effect, inside/outside print).
Individual types of laminates are used for further processing in the packaging technology, and for decorating purposes. The offer includes also special types of laminates used for technical purposes.
It is beneficial to use the combination of good barrier characteristics of the basic material BOPET and easy weldability of accompanying materials (PE, PP) in the package design. Barrier characteristics can be increased by aluminium metallization, appearance characteristics can be improved by through dyeing of BOPET film.
- Metallization Al (aluminium).
- Coloured in mass.
- Application of water dispersions of polymers – for the purpose of improving surface adhesion of final materials.
- Special surface finishes – anti-fog finish, peel effect.
- Inner/outer printing.
Lamination improves functionality and ensure properties necessary for packaging materials:
- Barrier preventing permeability of gases, water, water steam and oxygen.
- Strength of packaging being manufactured.
- Easy printing – making the package pleasant to the eye.
- Suitable useful properties in favour of the end customer – such as peel effect, anti-fog treatment.
- Extending durability of packed goods.
|Thickness (µm)||Width (m)|
|32 – 400||max. 1 360|
- Food packages – packaging of aggressive content (e.g. spice, sauerkraut).
- Lid providing of alimentary packs (with peel effect – for welding with PE packaging materials, only).
- Food packages – for meat products, sterilisation and pasteurisation. Anti-fog treatment prevents misting.
- Food and technical packages.
- Decoration wine funnels.
- Semi-finished product for food packages.
- Thermal bags.
- Special purposes in the health service.
|Bearing layer||PET, PP, PE, BOPP, paper or cardboard|
|Barrier layer||Metal deposition (metallization)|
|Weldable or gluable layer||PE, PP, paper or cardboard|
Collection of shapes
If you are interested in the product mentioned, you may contact directly the sales department of Fatra:
|Sales – Inland, Southern + Eastern Europe
Tel.: +420 573 329 153
|Sales – Western Europe
Tel.: +420 573 329 134